Anyway, Pinky has been working all weekend, which leaves me rambling around here by myself. This is a good thing, because I get pretty grumpy.
So what does one do when one doesn’t feel like doing anything?
Here is my list:
1) Go through all the DVDs you haven’t put away because you haven’t watched all the special features, and watch the special features.
2) Practice saying “Luke… I am your father,”
and “We got it together, didn’t we babeh?”
3) Figure out what to make to eat that requires the least possible effort.
4) Shred all your old bill statements that have been collecting since 2003.
5) See how many layers of clothes you can put on and still be cold.
6) See how many giant hacks of phlegm you can get in the toilet before becoming grossed out enough to flush.
7) Count how many distinct parts of your body hurt.
8) Practice your “Calling in Sick to Work” voice.
9) Wave your hands in front of your face and look for the vapor trail.
10) Imitate the alien sounds from the Tom Cruise version of War of the Worlds.
Then watch the Pens game at 12:30. Whoo Hoo! And repeat the list.