Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Spirits

 Happy Christmas everybody. Yes, a heathen like me still celebrates the holiday, but more out of a fondness for the tradition than any spiritual reason.

With that spirit in mind, I’d like to present my favorite original Christmas carol of all time, along with my favorite rendition of an old classic.

I’ll be back with more political speen-venting and various nonsense in the new year.

Until then, lets finish 2023 with gusto! Everyone sing along!





 


4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Merry Christmas Tony to you and Sweat Pea!

bluzdude said...

Merry Christmas, Peg. And I'll pass it on to Sweat Pea, although I suspect she would be dismayed about her new nickname. :-)

Bohemian said...

Gotta Love us some South Park, they always pushed the boundaries of Good Taste and refusing to be PC about it. I'm Spiritual but have a sense of Humor and looking around at some of what the Creator Created, well, pretty sure a Sense of Humor was definitely present in that Divine Being. *Winks* Not a Fan of Organized Religion but I do like my Holidays and Holy Days.

bluzdude said...

I think the South Park guys are geniuses at political and cultural commentary. And they have no qualms about tweaking those in desperate need of a good tweaking. They take on everybody and don't give a shit about who gets offended.