Monday, September 4, 2023

Station Break - We'll Be Right Back - Update 9/7

I'm sorry I don't have anything for you today,  my friend, but pestilence has visited the House of Bluz. I'm pretty sure I came down with a bad case of flu Friday night and I've felt like crap since Saturday morning. I'm pounding drugs, soup, and naps as best I can. Later this week I hope to be able to create another edition of the kind of bullshit to which you've become accustomed. 

Thursday Update: Sorry, it doesn't look like there will be a proper post this week. I found out on Tuesday that this is actually COVID. I'm feeling much better than I did over the weekend, but I'm still pretty lethargic and muddled. And I've been completely unplugged from the news, other than celebrating a couple of Proud Boyz getting hard time. 

Anyway, I plan to tell the full story in my next regular Monday post.

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Covid? I hope you feel better soon. Everyone I know has covid, including my 81 year old step mom who never leaves her house. Go figure. Wishing you well my friend.

Anonymous said...

10-4; Get Better

bluzdude said...

Thanks.
Turns out, it's The 'Rona.
On the mend, though...

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon bluz