Monday, March 8, 2010

Leftover Fish

Remember that post from February, where I ran a crazy email thread I had going with fellow Blogspotter Sally-Sal from No. Adult. Supervision.?

Last week, Sal asked me to do a guest post at her site for "Memoir Monday," which I was of course thrilled to do.  I selected a story I ran in August, which was before anyone was actually reading me.  It's about a late-night, renegade pond invasion and the messy aftermath.  It also includes a valuable life-lesson that would make an After-school Special proud.  

So please click here to check out my story and while you're there, have a look around.

I'll be back tomorrow with the next installment of "Brushes With the Great and Near Great."

2 comments:

Bachelor Girl said...

As I told Sal:

Great story, but now I'm craving fried fish, DAMMIT.

I place all the blame squarely on you.

Your fishless
Kel

bluzdude said...

Thanks Kelly,
I appreciate it. Sorry about the hunger pangs though. If you ever have a chance to try bluegill, do it! Very mild...